|商品名稱：||File Cabinet Pro 7.2 MacOS 常駐菜單欄文件管理工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：File Cabinet Pro 7.2 MacOS 常駐菜單欄文件管理工具一款Mac平台上的常駐菜單欄文件管理工具，快速導航到文件，而不會混亂您的桌面。 從菜單欄中打開，移動，重命名，壓縮，標記，刪除，複製和粘貼文件。 您可以在File Cabinet Pro中本機打開許多文件類型，或通過啟動其他應用程序打開文件。 在圖標視圖中單擊目錄，在列表視圖中鑽取目錄或在列視圖中導航文件樹很容易。
File Cabinet Pro is the file manager for the macOS menu bar. Quickly navigate to files without cluttering your desktop. Open, move, rename, compress, tag, trash, copy and paste files, all from the menu bar. You can open many file types natively in File Cabinet Pro or open files by launching other applications.
File Cabinet Pro is also a document-based application that ships with a built-in text editor, image viewer, pdf viewer, and media player. Some of the file types File Cabinet Pro can open for editing/viewing include:
• Plain text files (txt)
• Rich Text Format (rtf)
• Rich Text Format Directory (rtfd)
• Markdown (md)
• Portable Document Format (pdf)
• Portable Network Graphics (png)
• Joint Photographic Experts Group (jpeg)
• Tagged Image File Format (tiff, tif)
• Bitmap image file (bmp)
• Photoshop File Format (psd) Import only
• Scalable Vector Graphics (svg) Import only
-mov , -mp4 , -m4a , -m4v , -avi , -mp3 , -wav , -caf , -aif
-You can now set a custom background color to use for directories when they are opened in Icon view.
-You can now set a custom background image to use for directories when they are opened in Icon view.
-A new "Show View Options" menu item has been added to the context menu that appears when you right-click on the background of File Cabinet Pro's window. When you click this menu item, a popover will appear with controls that allow you to change the view options of the directory you are currently viewing. You can also bring up this popover using the Command+J keyboard shortcut.
-You can now customize the font size used in Icon, List, and Column view from the new View Options popover. Custom font sizes set from the View Options popover are saved and restored on a per directory basis.
-The pop up buttons to set a custom font size for Icon, List, and Column view in Settings are now used as the default values for new directories that have not previously been opened in File Cabinet Pro
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit