|商品名稱：||Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional 10.4.2 MP3 賽門鐵克加密工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional 10.4.2 MP3 賽門鐵克加密工具Symantec Encryption Desktop Pro(賽門鐵克加密工具)即賽門鐵克加密桌面企業提供了靈活的，多層次的加密，通過捆綁驅動器加密來保護存儲在本地硬盤驅動器上的文件，桌面電子郵件加密，可以保護機密數據的電子郵件，文件共享加密，安全地與指定的同事共享文件，並存儲在雲中。
Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional is a comprehensive suite of encryption applications which provides flexible, multi-layered encryption by bundling Drive Encryption to secure the files stored on local hard drives, and Desktop Email Encryption to secure confidential data in email.
- Hard drive encryption software locks down the entire contents of a laptop, desktop, external drive, or USB flash drive, including boot sectors, system, and swap files.
- Enables encrypted email and secure AIM® Instant Messages.
- Creates storage-independent encrypted containers for transport and sharing of specific files using included utilities; PGP Self-Decrypting Archive, PGP Virtual Disk, and PGP Zip.
- Includes PGP Shredder which can completely destroy unwanted disk-based files and folders.
- Drive Encryption can be centrally deployed and managed by Symantec Encryption Management Server.
- Secures email without burdening users, to improve compliance with policies and regulations without hindering productivity.
- Allows users to easily and transparently share encrypted files and folders, improving data security without impacting user productivity.
- Management by Encryption Management Server centralizes creation, deployment and management of data security policies and reporting.
What's New in Symantec Encryption Desktop 10.3.2:
Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8.1
This release supports the installation of Symantec Encryption Desktop on systems running Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro and Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise, both 32- and 64-bit versions.
Compatibility with Microsoft Windows Server 2012
This release supports the installation of Symantec Encryption Desktop and Symantec Drive Encryption on systems running Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
Local Self Recovery now available on Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 UEFI systems
On Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 UEFI systems, you can now use Local Self Recovery to create security questions after encrypting your internal disk. You can answer the security questions and bypass PGP BootGuard in case you forgot your passphrase. (This option may not be available if disabled by policy in a managed environment.)
User Interface for Microsoft Windows Pre-Installation Recovery
Microsoft Windows Pre-Installation (WinPE) provides a bootable recovery tool to recover data from an encrypted drive that has been damaged or corrupted. You can now boot to a system that has been damaged or corrupted using a WinPE recovery CD or USB drive and then use the new graphical user interface to recover an encrypted drive.
New Pre-Boot Smart Card Compatibility
Added compatibility with Gemalto TOP DM GX4 72k (FIPS) cards for pre-boot authentication for Symantec Encryption Desktop for Windows.